069 symbolic io field , io field ,bar graph , text graphic list, button
大家好,在这个视频中,我们来学习一下。
Hello, in this video, we are going to learn.
我已提交,我们将了解日期和时间。
I have filed and we will learn date and time.
好的,这是日期和时间。
OK, this is the date and time.
这是我提交的表格,好吗?
This is the I filed and the grap, OK?
首先,我编辑我的.
And first of all, I edit my.
很高兴听到。
Great to hear.
好的,这将向我们展示任何价值的水平,我将把它放在这里一件事,我将把它放在这里。
OK, this is going to show us the level of the any value I will put it to here one thing and I will put it to here.
从这里你可以看到,这是 Statik。
This is you can see from here, this is Statik.
我觉得很有象征意义。
I feel symbolic.
我感到抱歉,想象我们这里还有一个按钮,我们想更改这个按钮。
I feel sorry and imagine we have one button more in here and we want to change this button.
例如,驾车者停车和驾车者启动。
For example, motorists stopping and motorists starting.
还有一件事和我们可以的日期。
And another thing and the date we can.
放在这里,这是我们的约会,好的,就像这样,我们该怎么做呢?
Put here, this is our date, OK, and like this and how can we do this?
首先,我会去拿那个图形图形列表。
First of all, I will go to take that graphic graphic list.
好的,在这里你会看到文字、原网名和网名等等。
OK, and in here you will see the text, the original screen names and screen names and etc..
但我想再补充一下。
But I want to add once more.
好的,这是文本列表一。
OK, this is text list one.
例如,这是 Matau 的取值范围,对于文本选择,值范围将介于零和一或多个之间。
For example, this is Matau takes and the value range will be between zero and one or more to text selection.
当您在范围内时,第 10 节拍应在 0 到 31 之间。
Beat number 10 be between zero to thirty one and while you are in range.
但我会选择零和一。
But I will select zero and one.
好的,这里是零。
OK, and in here the zero for this.
零将是单一值的类型,值将为零,好吧,零将是 Motter。
Zero is going to be type of single value and the value is going to be zero, OK, and zero is going to be Motter.
停下来。
Stopping.
好吧,肯定会有一个。
OK, and one is going to be.
莫特。
Motter.
跑步,OK,这是第一件事。
Running, OK, this is the first thing and.
现在可以。
OK, now.
我可以去缅因州或者是。
I can go to Maine or be.
让我们开始吧。
And let's start.
这是一个零点零和。
This is a zero point zero and.
输出将为零点零,在这里,我们该怎么办?
The output is going to be zero point zero and in here, what will we do?
我们将永远移动。
We will always move.
M。
M.
w 为 m w h。
w for to m w h.
好的。
OK.
这个标志是不正确的。
This sign is not correct like this.
好的,现在我们准备好了。
OK, now we are ready.
这是一加二,我们将再请一位您来听听。
This is take one and take two, and we are moving one more you to hear that.
现在,我们怎样才能将这些东西加到我身上呢?
Now, how can we add up these things to me?
另外,我们添加一个小屏幕,好吗?
And also, let's add one small screen, OK?
第二个屏幕就在这里。
And the second screen is here.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
是的,这是第二个屏幕,并且已打开第二个屏幕。
Yes, this is second screen and it's opened second screen.
好的,现在我将进入房间屏幕,然后单击 和 。
OK, now I will go to room screen and I will click and from maybe.
我们可以用这些按钮,这个himi屏幕来改变,我还会再添加一个。
We we can change with these buttons, this himi screen, and also I will add one more.
按钮即可听到。
Button to hear.
我会写信去吃饭。
And I will write to eat.
对其和财产区域的权利。
Right to it and the property area.
我会在属性区域说。
I will say in the properties area.
它会起来的。
It will be up.
好的,并且。
OK, and.
的磁带。
Tapes of.
下一页和下一页将会是。
Next page and the next one is going to be.
好的。
OK.
它不允许写入您的文本,但这并不重要,因为我们现在将了解属性区域中的该按钮现在如何变化。
It is not allowing to write your text on, but it does not matter because we will learn now how it is changing now for this button in the properties area.
现在我们可以在这里看到文本,这没有被选中。
Now we can see in here the text, this is not selected.
好的,所以我们可以采用这篇文章。
OK, so we can adopt this text this.
从这里开始,好吧,这就是 Motl,这是 091 所采用的,并采用了我们的座右铭“停止和电机运行”。
From here, OK, this is Motl, and this is adopted with 091 and takes our motto stopping and the motor running.
好的,这是第一件事,我们将继续这样做。
OK, this is the first thing and we will take this to.
按钮,我们去烤鸡一次,在这里的属性区域,我们会看到这个,好的,外观和设计,这些对我们来说并不重要。
Button, let's go to roast chicken once and in here properties area, we will see this, OK, and appearance and design, these are not important for us in here.
在这里尝尝这个。
Taste this in here.
我们需要将此文本添加到此处。
We need to add this text to here.
在克里克提前,我们会做什么?
In advance in the Cleek, what will we do?
例如,我们将激活位,首先,让我们反转我们的。
For example, we will activate bit, first of all, let's invert our.
颠倒过来就会这样。
Inverted and this will be.
以前,默认表中的谈话和零点零一要么在这里,要么在文本区域,我们都可以。
In the past, talks in the default table and zero point zero one is either here or in the text area, we can.
我们首先必须选择好。
We must selected, OK, first of all.
不是基于项目的导入,因为我们已经有了文本列表,例如,对于这个机场,我将转到这里,我们可以使用这个 HimI 标签。
Not import project-based, because already we we we have the text list, for example, for this airfield I will go to here in here we can take this himI tag.
还有这里。
And in here.
我们将。
We will.
需要这个。
It takes this.
和。
And.
现在,这就是途观,这就是。
Now, this is Tiguan, this is.
不,不,这不是我要找的。
No, no, this is not what I am looking for.
嗯,文字,至少我们可以在这里找到它。
Um, text, at least we can find it in here.
好的,模型文本。
OK, model text.
所以它被编辑了。
So it is edited.
现在在这里,我们可以说我们可以看到输出,这也可以,并且过程会很高。
And in here now, we can say we can see just as output, this is also OK and the process is going to be high.
梅图钦。
Metuchen.
Tiguan,OK,这是开始分配到这里的,这将是。
Tiguan, OK, this is the start is assigned to here and this will be.
流程,我们需要在这里找到什么,最大值、最小值和流程值,以便我们可以从 p.l.c.、p.l.c.、税收和默认 tac 表以及 M w a OK 和 takfir 中添加我们的因子,我们可以 ekta到这里。
Process, what do we need to find it in here, maximum value and the minimum value and process value so we can add our factor to here from the p.l.c., p.l.c., tax and default tac table and M w a OK and takfir and we can ekta to here.
现在还有一件事。
Now one more thing.
我们想要我们的领域更多。
We want our field more.
听说这是经过编辑的,所以现在我们可以再次进行处理,这将被输入,并且处理将会很高。
To hear so this is edited, so now we can go to process again in general and this will be input and the process is going to be high.
麦克泰和 N.W.
McTighe and N.W.
添加了 OK Factory。
for OK Factory is added.
所以现在我们还要做一件事。
So now we will do one more thing.
属性区域中的下一页。
The next page in the properties area.
在活动区域,我们会做什么?
In the event area, what will we do?
我们会改变,而不是改变。
We will change, not change.
屏幕。
Screen.
向上翻页或向下翻页,所以我们不会屏幕向上翻页。
Page up or page down, so we will go not screen page up.
与媒体。
With the press.
屏幕城堡。
Screen castle.
这只是,呃。
This is just, uh.
显示到这些小屏幕,激活前一个屏幕,激活屏幕屏幕号是第二个屏幕,所以屏幕名称我们可以从您的第二个屏幕中选择,好的,我们可以复制这个。
Showing to these small screens, activate previous screen, activate screen screen number is the second screen, so screen name we can select from your second screen, OK, and we can copy this.
我们可以转到第二个屏幕,然后将其放在此处,好的。
We can go to second screen and we can put it to here, OK.
现在对于这个按钮,我们可以说更改为第一个屏幕。
Now for this button, we can say change to first screen.
因此,Activates 是这里的最新产品,也是最新的。
So Activates is the latest in here and once more.
启用。
Activate.
好的,就是这样。
OK, so this is it.
现在我们可以启动我们的模拟器,并且我们可以上网该站点了。
So now we can start our simulator and for this site we can go online.
现在,我知道这对你来说有点复杂,但我们会看到我们做了什么,我们要做什么,所有这些,你现在都会学到。
Now, I know this is a little bit complicated or for you, but we will see what we did, what we are going to do, and all of them, you will learn them all now.
我军开局还好吗?
Our military started OK?
我想下载这个组合项目和下一页。
And I want to download this combined project and next page.
第二个打开了,我无法移动其中一个,好吗?
It is open as the second and I cannot move one, OK?
没关系。
It doesn't matter.
他们此一,彼一。
They this one and the is one.
它受到保护和监控。
It is guarded and monitoring on.
让我们追根溯源。
And let's go to our roots.
肯定是从这一秒开始的,但是第二秒,是暂时最新的一秒。
It must start with this second, but the second second, it's the latest one for a moment.
我们可以在第二个屏幕上看一次,嗯,对于第二个屏幕,我们如何才能转到另一个屏幕?
We can take a look once to a second screen and, um, for the second screen, how can we go to another?
这里有一个问题。
And in here there is a problem.
只是案例和下一个,这个。
Just case and next, this one.
让我们来看看。
Let's take a look.
下一页,我们可以删除这个并启动模拟器。
Next page, we can delete this one and start simulator.
首先我们要明白,就拿这个好了,当我点击这个按钮时,会发生什么?
First of all, we need to understand, takes this OK, when I click this button, what will happen?
首先,我们会看到。
We will see, first of all.
坚持模拟器可以像这样,现在您可以检查我们的日期和时间是否在 HIMI 上正确运行。
Insist the simulator can be like this now you can check once our date and time is correctly working on the HIMI.
这是当我左键单击主对象时您将看到的第一件事和第二件事,您可以看到电机正在运行。
This is the first thing and the second thing in the main object you will see when I left click to it, you can see motor is running.
好的,您可以从这里检查。
OK, you can check from here.
现在,又有一位驾车者时不时地因为税收为零而停下来。
Now, one more motorist stopping because of the tax situation is zero now and again.
驾车者按什么行驶?
Motorists running according to what?
根据我们的征税清单。
According to our tax grab list.
好的,所以你可以在这里看到,如果我将电机停止更改为这样,并且如果我启动一个模拟器,更多电机停止会发生什么,我们将再次看到。
OK, so you can see in here, if I change motors stopping to like this and if I start one simulator, more motor stopping to what will happen, we will see again.
它被打开了。
It is opened.
电机也停止了,你可以看到,所以文本列表是这样工作的,你可以之前调整你的文本,你可以看到你可以在你的 himi 上显示它们。
And motor stopping, too, you can see, so the text list is working like this, you can adapt your text before and you can see you can show them all on your himi.
而且你还可以看到这两件事都是零。
And also you can see these two things is zero.
为什么?
Why?
因为现在我们要做什么?
Because now what will we do?
我们需要为 M w 4 输入一个值,我们该如何执行此操作?
We need to enter a value to M w four and how can we do this?
让我们关闭它,然后再次转到屏幕,这将被输入。
Let's close it and let's go to again to the screen and this will be input.
好的,这是我们埃尔德菲尔德在房产区看到的。
OK, this is our Elderfield saw in the properties area.
您将看到它被输入到三个文本中。
You will see this is input into three and text.
这不重要。
This is it doesn't is not important.
我将从这里搜索三个。
I will just search from here were three.
好的,这样就可以了。
OK, this is OK.
这是对的。
This is correct.
这将是输入和输出。
And this will be input and output.
也许我们可以说只是输入。
Maybe we can say just input.
这可能是而且我正在寻找,限制并不重要,事件会激活、停用或改变。
This can be and am looking and the limits are not important and events activate or deactivate or change.
现在对我们来说已经不重要了。
Now it doesn't matter for us and.
正是因为.
It is because of.
我会把它弄成这样来听。
I will make it like this to hear.
好的,但是不,这不是我们的,我觉得我会删除它,我很抱歉。
OK, but no, this is not our I feel I will delete this, I am so sorry.
还行吧。
This is OK.
我选错了。
I selected the wrong thing.
OK,现在我们就对其中的一项进行处理了。
OK, now we will right to process one in the.
一般区,我们就到这里吧。
The general area, let's go to here.
这可以只是输入,让我们选择我们的高科技一次。
And this can be just input and let's select our high tech once.
在这里和我谈谈,好吗?
Here and talk to me, OK?
现在我们可以再次启动我们的模拟器,软件编译开始了。
Now we can start our simulator again, the software compilation started.
现在开始模拟,我们将看看会发生什么。
And simulation starting now, we will see what will happen.
第一件事,电机的运行和停止,根据我们的项目,在主大厅,你可以再次看到一次。
The first thing, motor running and stopping, according to our project, in the main lobby, you can see again once.
它也在变化,静态的,呃,我的文件。
It is changing also static, uh, I file.
现在我们可以在这里,50,好的,现在输入,这样你就可以看到它是 50,我们的作物已经改变。
And now we can right here, 50, OK, and now enter so you can see it is 50 and our crop is changed.
好吧,现在是50了。
OK, now it's 50.
如果我说40。
And if I say to 40.
现在是40,在程序中,你可以看到它是40,好吧,我们只需要把显示格式改成这样,好吧,40和40。
Now it's 40 and in the program, you can see it is 40, OK, just we need to change the display format to this, OK, 40 and 40.
例如,如果我将其更改为 80。
And if I change it to, for example, 80.
让我们把它定为80,所以。
Let's make it 80, so.
可以看到这个是最大的,四千八十而已。
You can see this is maximum and four thousand and eighty just a.
80 好,还有 90。
80, OK, and 90.
这没问题,并且正在运行并且正在工作,所以也许我们可以更改一个。
And this is OK, and this is running and this is working, so maybe we can change one.
嗯,我已经根据我们的号码报税了。
Um, I have filed tax with according to our numbers.
我们应该怎么做?
How can we do this?
我们再去抓取列表并添加新的就OK了,例如,这些是值。
Let's go to again and grab list and add new OK, for example, these are values.
根据这些值,我们可以说 Agnew,例如,该值是范围、最大值和零,例如 20。
And according to these values we can say Agnew, for example, the value is the range and maximum and zero and for example, 20.
好的,这将会是。
OK, and this will be.
哈哈。
LOL.
第二个就可以了,例如80。
And the second one is going to be OK, for example, 80 is.
中间和第三个将在 AK 100 AK 之间。
Middle and the third one will be between AK 100 AK.
好,默认,好,好,好,一切看起来都好,现在让我们再次回到根,这些根,我们现在用它做什么?
OK, default, OK, and OK and OK, everything seems OK now let's go to Roots again and these roots, what will we do now with this?
想听听属性吗?
Want to hear and properties?
在此象征性的属性中。
In this symbolic properties to.
就拿这个吧,我现在就在这里遇见了。
Takes this this is in here that I meet and now.
根据哪个时间我们要尝试这个,好吧,但是不,这是不正确的。
According to which time we are going to try this, OK, but no, this is not correct.
我们需要等待听到我们的看法,这就是这里的流程。
We need to wait to hear our take this this is what the process will be here.
现在我遇到了谈话。
And now I meet talk.
跟我说话,好吧,现在。
Talk to me, OK, now.
我们可以停止这件事,现在就可以开始这件事,我们该怎么办?
We can stop this one and we can start this one now, what will we do?
我们将根据我们在这个世界上的价值观来显示我们的文本。
We will show our text according to our values in this world.
好的,现在开始。
OK, now started.
它很低,抱歉,它很高。
It is low and sorry, it's high.
为什么?
Why?
因为是80,所以说是19。
Because it's 80, let's say to 19.
好的,您可以看到它很低并且正在变化。
OK, you can see it is low and it's changing.
如果我说 55,它是中间,如果我改为九到五,它是高,40 和 5 是低,绅士化是中,九十九。
And if I say 55 and it is middle, if I change to nine to five, it is high and 40 and five it's low and gentrifier is middle and ninety nine.
一百零一个什么也没有。
One hundred and one nothing.
好的,因为这超出了范围,一百更高。
OK, because this is out of range and one hundred is higher.
这就是我们如何再次使用。
So this is how can we use again once more.
我们需要一一、一步一步地学习一切都必须显示图表,以及如何使用图像,如何使用文本,如何使用象征性的布赖尔菲尔德,以及如何输入或重视我们的感受。
And we need to learn one by one, step by step everything have to show a graph and how to s image and how can we use text and how can we use symbolic Brierfield and how can we enter or value we are feel.
如何才能在屏幕上显示 himi 中的一天。
How can we show a day in the himi in the screen.
好的,这是您可以做的非常重要的事情。
OK, this is the really important things you can do.
你可以呃,调整你的hymies。
You can uh, adapt your hymies.
下一页和上一页有问题。
And there were that were a problem for the next page and the previous page.
但这并不重要。
But it doesn't matter.
我们将在接下来的两年里,呃,在接下来的课程中查看它们。
We will uh, look them all in the next lessons in the next two years.
我已经完成了这个视频。
I have finished for this video.
下一个视频见。
See you in the next video.